Our workshop is geared up to handle anything that needs fixing on your bike and we specialise in preparing bikes for racing in road, cyclocross, downhill and cross country. We love getting our hands dirty and fine-tuning your bike so you can get the maximum out of it in tough and punishing conditions.
We charge £65 per hour for our workshop services.
All our servicing work is covered by a 30 day peace of mind guarantee.
GENERAL 1/1.5 HOURS
- Clean bicycle
- Clean and degrease drivetrain
- Front and rear derailleur set-up
- Front and rear brake set-up
- Adjust headset
- Inspect drivetrain, rims/tyres, cables/housing & BB
- True wheels on bike
- Inflate tyres to correct PSI
- Check all torque specs
EXPANDED 1.5/3 HOURS
- All items in the General Service
- True wheels in truing stand*
- Adjust hubs
- Adjust bottom bracket
- Lubricate cables and housing
- Check and adjust derailleur hanger
*Some wheel designs may incur additional charge
DELUXE 4+ HOURSSIZING
- All items in the Expanded Service
- Strip all parts from the frame
- Clean, degrease and rebuild
- Overhaul hubs *
- Overhaul headset *
- Replace gear and brake cables
*Bearing cost not included
Need a service quotation?
Need more information?
Please don’t hesitate to drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org give us a call on 01273 569006. We love talking all things bike and are dedicated to helping you reach your potential.